Min 3 years filed experience on installation and service of related products or construction industry.
- Manage and develop multiple Installation and Service teams to achieve individual and team operational goals and enhance customer service. “24-7 Customer Service” is our slogan.
- Supervise and train to ensure personnel and equipment safety.
- Train and develop individuals on team to perform to high level expectations and achieve consistent and on-going success in their work.
- Build and expand installation and service business and work with clients to schedule work, resolve issues and offer solutions. Required to be customer service oriented.
- Organize and develop plan of execution to meet and exceed all company goals, including: operational goals, department goals, delivery goals, profitability goals, revenue goals.
- Management and organization of Installation, Service and Survey schedule.
- Seek, hire and train new applicants to fill positions in an on-going effort to establish first class installation & Service performance.
- Review on an on-going basis performance, practices, communication in an effort to determine best practices and make adjustments in areas that are not performing to the highest level.
- Scheduling work force and resources as required to meet daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals.
- Establish subcontractor network and material purchase.
- Quality Control of all installation and service work.
- Leadership skills - that are taught to team in an effective manner and unquestionably demonstrated on a daily basis.
- Highly effective communication skills required for daily interaction with management, production and sales team, vendors, and clients to improve company and team dynamics using proactive methods and practices.
- Must obtain electrical and construction knowledge.
Installation and Service Manager
Rate of Pay: $30-35/hr
A sign installer's job involves interpreting blueprint specifications and following the directives given by the supervisors. He/She needs to know the exact place where the sign needs to be put up as well as the details regarding the sizes and amounts of materials required for installation. He/She needs to be technically sound while setting up frameworks: Connecting beams, columns and girders while successfully fastening structural components of steel to hoist components with the proper use of cables, ropes or chains.
Scope of Knowledge
A sign installer should have adequate knowledge of construction and building processes including proper know-how relating to tools, materials and methods for the erection and repair of buildings. He should possess mechanical knowledge about the uses, designs, repair and effective maintenance of machines involved in the installation process, such as power and hand tools, light and heavy equipment, ladders and trailers. He should have fabrication knowledge and experience welding metals.
- A sign installer should have planning and organizing skills and good hand-eye coordination. He should be able to deal with up to about 100 lbs. of weight. He/She needs to maintain his composure as the job involves a lot of stress and pressure. Installer should be capable of working outdoors and generally at great heights. A sign installer needs to have a driver's license as well as journeyman electrician’s license.
- A sign installer needs to be fit and physically active as his job involves moving about, climbing, walking, balancing, lifting and other physical activities. Manual dexterity is the key to success. Installer should possess good communication skills and should be able to develop a healthy professional relationship with co-workers. Need previous experience in this field.
- Ability to install signs of all types - indoor and outdoor.
- Visit customers on-site for consulting and installation as needed.
- Must be professional with clients and present the company in a courteous and professional manner.
- MUST maintain a high level of product quality and craftsmanship on schedule.
Sign Service Technician
Rate of Pay: $23-27/hr
Technicians should have an in-depth knowledge of electrical work, be mechanically inclined and possess experience servicing electrical signs and exterior lighting.
Minimum 3-5 years experience servicing illuminated exterior signs - channel letters, neon, LED, pole, and monument signs, et al.
Service and maintenance of signs and commercial lighting. Troubleshoot problems, change lamps, neon, LED lighting, ballasts, sockets and wiring in a wide range of illuminated signage. Set up software and communication for LED displays.
Valid Driver's License - Class B CDL
Valid WA State Electrician’s License
For team members only, access all resources needed here: