Signs are effective in ways such as marketing, branding, and increasing sales. The statistics are amazing and we'd like to share them with you!
- Best Buy surveyed its customers and found that 17% of them were people who did not intend to stop and shop but did so because they saw the sign.
- New customers are brought in by on-premise signs 50% of the time and signs give first impression branding and also market for your business 24/7.
- Around 35% of passerbyers wouldn’t know your business exists without a sign.
- 85% of a business’s customers generally live within a 5 mile radius, meaning they could potentially be passing by your business 50 to 60 times a month.
- Signs reinforces your brand and increases your revenue with impulse sales:
- Impulse sales percentages could increase by 20-40% with an effective sign
- On average, without an effective on-premise sign, annual sales revenues lost a potential increase of 4.75%.
- This translates to a $23,750 loss in average sales revenues for a typical store in with annual sales of $500,000 and the annual number of lost potential transactions by 3.93% for a store with an annual average of 100,000 transactions.
Digital marketing is increasingly becoming more popular in marketing businesses, but with advertisement clutter, only 4-10% of customers buy because of advertising. Even more alarming is that data shows that only 0.01% of customers by from Facebook advertisements. Signs not only are effective, but are an investment that would last for the long run.
If you don't believe us, take it from our clients who are benefiting from signs themselves!